Attributes of Squad:
Pathway for swimmers coming from Silver Squad to move into Performance Squad. Theses swimmers are racing on a regular basis (targeted meets decided by the coach).”
Please contact us for our current Timetable.
– Swimmers have to attend at least 4 sessions per week.
– Swimmers have to do at least one session in the morning
– To be eligible to enter into Gold Squad, swimmers in Silver Squad will have to have an attendance of at least 90% and have to attend at least 3 sessions per week.”
Skills needed for entry into squad:
– Be able to do a proficent Push & Glide from the wall
– Dive and Glide
– Rule conformed turns in all strokes, with 5m Streamline off each wall
– Rule conformed finishes in all strokes”
Equipment needed for training:
– Goggles (have a spare one in the bag in case it breaks)
– Fins (they should fit to the feet)
– Kick board
– Drink bottle (full and on pool deck)”
Equipment needed for racing:
– Club swimming cap (have 2 spare ones in the bag in case they break)
– Club shirt
– Club jumper and pants”
Have a question? We are just an email away.
200 Lesmurdie Road, Lesmurdie WA